Art Barter's authentic style incorporates the principles and practices of servant leadership with his unique perspective as a successful CEO.
Art has presented servant leadership to a wide variety of corporate, government, and non-profit audiences throughout the U.S.
Our thanks to Weaving Influence for serving us in our quest to teach people about servant leadership. Their new website combines beauty with functionality and we are proud to be represented in its pages, along with their group of stimulating thought leaders and inspirational authors.
Popular Servant Leadership Topics
Select from one of our popular topics below, or call us to create a customized presentation to fit your program’s needs.
- Servant Leadership Implementation
- Servant Leadership 101
- Servant Leadership Behaviors
- Turn Success into Significance
- Corporate Philanthropy
- International Business
- US Export Compliance
- Emerging International Markets
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act
CEO and Owner of the Servant Leadership Institute, Art Barter speaks on how servant leadership has affected him on his journey to success and how personal intent plays a key role in making servant leadership work for your organization.
Select Organizations that Have Invited Art to Speak
Over the past 10 years, Art has presented to large audiences and small teams covering a wide variety of businesses and nonprofit organizations..
- American Library Association
- Cal State San Marcos
- City of Carlsbad
- City of Escondido
- GTC Systems, Inc.
- Hospital Council of Northern and Central California
- Jet Linx
- Luby's/Fuddruckers Restaurants
- National MS Society
- National Association of Social Workers
- Northrup Grumman
- Pay It Forward
- Servant Leadership Conference Keynotes
- SL-12 Summit
- Thrivent Financial
- Tri-City Hospital
- Vision San Diego
- Vista Rotary
- Vista Unified School District