What you can expect.
Are You Able? It’s a simple question that holds a lot of weight. The idea for this conference is all about capability. Everyone has had experiences in their lives that have challenged them in one way or another. Some challenge character, some challenge will and some challenge survival. Whatever the challenge is, at some point when you come up against it, you find yourself asking, “Am I able to do this?”
We believe that is a continual question for servant leaders, for we are tested every day with the opportunity to do the right thing. For some people coming to this conference, the question will be, “Am I able to change into a servant leader?” For others who already consider themselves established servant leaders, it may be the question, “Am I able to be better?”
We know in servant leadership there is no finish line, only the continual challenge to grow, impacting the lives all around us. Our goal at the conference is to help you answer the “how” that follows by equipping you with the tools you need to be capable servant leaders. We want you to walk away from the conference replacing the question, “Am I able?” with the certainty of “I am able!”
What to expect:
· Lessons learned; tools and tips from proven, gifted servant leadership keynote speakers
· High levels of engagement in breakouts to gain a deeper understanding of servant leadership practices
· Connect with like-minded people from a wide variety of industries, all part of the servant leadership movement
· A beautiful setting to relax and learn in the Southern California coastal town of Carlsbad
· A sense of belonging to something significant and well worth your time
So, here’s our promise to you — if you are willing and able to join the servant leadership movement, we’ll equip you to be a capable servant leader. Join us for The Servant Leader Conference on March 4 and 5, 2019, with a welcome reception the evening of March 3. Our location is the Westin Carlsbad Resort and Spa in beautiful Carlsbad, Calif., just north of San Diego.