Employees’ happiness quotient is a multiplier, and according to a Gallup Poll, unhappy employees cost the U.S. $550 billion a year. It doesn‘t have to be that way. Servant leadership unlocks individual potential, which creates a sense of purpose and creativity.
Why Choose SLI?
1. Experience: Since 2008, we've provided hands-on training and relationship-based programs that show managers how to lead differently and inspire their teams.
2. Recognized Leadership: We are recognized for leadership in the community: We were nominated for the Carlsbad Chamber of Commerce Community Impact Award in 2016 and our CEO was named in the Top 30 for John C. Maxwell Leadership Award in 2015.
3. Proven Successes: As one example, at Datron World Communications, Inc., a servant led company:
- Voluntary turnover average from 2011-2016 was only 5%
- Trust in leadership increased 17% over 5 years of practicing SL
- Since 2008, Datron has saved over $500K due to improvements offered and implemented by employees
- 24% pretax portfolio return among servant led companies
The end result ? A company that operates at peak performance with happy, engaged employees who are more creative, more energized and more productive.
The Benefits of Servant Leadership
- Create a more engaged, accountable team
- Build confidence and dedication
- Improve work-life balance
- Create a family-like support system at work
- Decrease sick days and attrition
- Increase efficiency and profit