Increase Employee Engagement, Efficiency, and More Through Servant Leadership
Strong leadership techniques are a key component of any organization, but not all leadership techniques are created equal. Unlike other leadership programs, our dedicated team can help you uncover the servant leadership benefits that will take your operation to new heights.
First, by applying servant leadership principles, you can greatly increase the efficiency and happiness of your entire team. Just a few servant leadership benefits include:
- More engagement and accountability
- Added confidence and dedication
- Decreased sick days
- Increased employee retention
- Maximized profits
Another benefit of servant leadership is the fact that you can support a better work-life balance among your employees. By helping them to maintain healthy relationships in every area of their lives, you can ensure they’re fully engaged and present when it’s time to get to work.
Leaders With Heart
Servant leadership benefits don’t just affect those being served. They also have a huge positive effect on those serving as well.
Traditional leadership techniques can leave leaders feeling like they’re battling for power, status, or material possessions. It can create a sense of separation between those being served and the ones who are supposed to be doing the serving.
Servant leadership is different because it flips the script. Instead of employees working to serve the leader, the leader exists to serve the employee by inspiring and equipping him/her to do great work. It allows everyone on your team to connect on a deeper, more meaningful level. It enables you to truly serve the deepest needs of the people you work with every day, decreasing stress and improving overall health and well-being.
Why Choose SLI?
Employees’ happiness quotient is a multiplier, and according to a Gallup Poll, unhappy employees cost the U.S. $550 billion a year. It doesn‘t have to be that way. Servant leadership unlocks individual potential, which creates a sense of purpose and creativity.
1. Experience: Since 2008, we've provided hands-on training and relationship-based programs that show managers how to lead differently and inspire their teams.
2. Recognized Leadership: We are recognized for leadership in the community: We were nominated for the Carlsbad Chamber of Commerce Community Impact Award in 2016 and our CEO was named in the Top 30 for John C. Maxwell Leadership Award in 2015.
3. Proven Successes: As one example, at Datron World Communications, Inc., a servant led company:
- Voluntary turnover average from 2011-2016 was only 5%
- Trust in leadership increased 17% over 5 years of practicing SL
- Since 2008, Datron has saved over $500K due to improvements offered and implemented by employees
- 24% pretax portfolio return among servant led companies
The end result ? A company that operates at peak performance with happy, engaged employees who are more creative, more energized and more productive.
The Benefits of Servant Leadership
- Create a more engaged, accountable team
- Build confidence and dedication
- Improve work-life balance
- Create a family-like support system at work
- Decrease sick days and attrition
- Increase efficiency and profit
We’d love to tell you more about the benefits of servant leadership!